7.10.2013

NQA Quilt Sighting!

One of my customers entered her Glacier Star into the NQA Show! It looked amazing and it felt great for me too to be represented as a quilter in such a show.
 You may recognize this quilt from posts I've done about it before like here and here.
I had to take a picture of the information sheet seeing as how it's the first time my name is mentioned! Mary did a great job and it looked amazing hanging amongst sooooo many gorgeous quilts.

I took way too many pictures at the show and I plan to share some of them with you, but I need to sort through them first and get some rhyme or reason to posting them. Right now it's just a jumble of inspiration!

Alright, gotta go quilt before these storms roll through and the chances of the power going out increase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...