7.07.2013

Excuses, excuses

Where has this last week gone? I know it's been an amazing feeling for me to unpack my luggage and actually put some clothes away... In the closet where they belong!

I can't believe this week slipped by without a post. I have do much to tell you after travels and some other exciting things happening around here. All I'm saying is that between actually being home, catching up on sleep, catching up on quilting with a holiday and relatives coming in from out of town, my days were shot. 

This weeks not going to beach better, I'm going to try really hard though. Today and until it's done I'll be working on a quilt for my S-I-L's wedding... Next weekend... Wish me luck! Here's how far I got last night:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...