5.30.2015

Seems Like Scrappy: Baby Cakes Again

I had so much fun making this quilt, both times. This is another one of those quilts that I love the original version, but I really love the second version.
 What more can I really say about this quilt? It's just too stinkin' adorable! I used a layer cake of April Showers by Bonnie & Camille for this one and I love how the fabrics play off of eachother.
 It's simple and clean and the fabrics work so well with this design. Plus, I couldn't wait to use the navy and white stripe from this line for the binding. It's just too perfect.
I seriously think I need to go on a picnic just so I can use this quilt for it. And I need to get my dose of Vitamin D and enjoy this weather while we have it!

You can see the original version of this quilt by visiting this post. I love being able to see two quilts made from the same pattern look completely different from eachother.

And just like that, I think I have shown you all of the quilts I've completed from Seems Like Scrappy just in time for it's release. The official release date is Tuesday, June 2nd and I can't wait for you all to see this wonderful book I've worked so hard on!

Basically the release date is when books start to ship from Martingale, so depending on where you are, you can expect to see copies in your LQS probably later in the week. I also have my preorder sale still going on in my shop. You can preorder your signed copy and enjoy 25% off the price! The sale is good until my copies arrive at my doorstep, so you probably have most of the week if you still would like to place your order. As soon as the books arrive, the sale is off (you can still purchase a signed copy for full price) so act quickly!

I can't believe it's almost here! This is going to be a super exciting month and it's starting off on a high note (or a few) so stay tuned for all that I have in store, you won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...