8.13.2016

Machine Quilting - Halloween Chevron

I can't believe it's about that time of year. The kids are getting ready to go back to school and I had neighbors in the past that would be putting out their Halloween decorations already. Speaking of which I need to stock up on some decorations this year (we are now in a subdivision that goes all out for Halloween I guess).
 This is a very simply pieced quilt, but it gives this very fun chevron look. Trying to emphasize the quilt pattern, I chose to quilt differing designs in each zig. Or is it a zag?
 I believe there were 5 different designs that were used throughout the quilt alternating as I went along.
What a fun and festive lap quilt! Thanks, Bobette for another fun quilt to work on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...