2.11.2015

Happy Mail

I've gotten myself into one of those patterns where it seems like everything I'm working on is classified under "super secret sewing" which leaves me very little to share here with you...

However, in the midst of all of the crazy sewing happening here, I completely forgot about a new book until a copy of it arrived on my doorstep over the weekend!

I am honored to be one of several quilters to have projects featured in this new book. Many of the quilts you may recognize from previous publications (like Tiny Bits from Seamingly Scrappy) but the powers that be at Martingale brought all of these amazing quilts together into one book specifically for baby quilts.

Each quilt is fun and adorable and has a personality all it's own so there is something to create for every nursery and every baby shower in your future. This is a great book to have on hand and refer to for more than just baby showers too, you could use these quilts as a small stash buster or they would be great for charity quilts like Project Linus and such! And the best part is they are all found in one book together. Easy peasy.

Welcome Baby is great for all skill levels too, but is perfect for beginner quilters. There is a wide range of techniques used from pattern to pattern to build skills, yet the projects are small so they're not overwhelming! I'm thinking about using this as a basis to start some of my friends that have shown interest in learning to quilt.

This book was just released so your should be able to find it in your local quilt shops. However, if you live by the timeframe that you don't like to wait, you can always purchase it online by clicking here.

I think I have a few small things I can share with you in the near future... What can I say, it's winter and I'm kinda boring over here - and that's perfectly fine with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...