2.13.2015

Getting Closer...

I think the only way I go through life without being a completely impatient idiot is when I genuinely forget about something. Otherwise I tend to be like an annoying yappy little dog type of impatience...

Well as I've mentioned before, I've been working on a new book and it's almost time for it to be released... well... it won't be out until May... but a girl can hope and dream for that day to be here as soon as possible.

When working on a project like this that is extended over a lengthy period of time, I've found it best to celebrate the little victories along the way. The victory I'm sharing with you today is this:
AAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it gorgeous?! Sorry, I'm a little excited over here!

I will be sharing the quilts from this new book over the next few months leading up to the release, but if you'd like to get a head start, you can see more information (including more gorgeous pictures) by heading over to Martingale's website, just click here.

So, I'm excited. I hope you're excited. I can't wait for May!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely. I love to enjoy my small victories wherever and whenever I can too. I feel it makes the world's light shine a bit brighter and spreads joy. Lovely teaser post too BTW! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the quilts are winners! You have such a great sense of color and the quilting is gorgeous, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts! I really like that I can see all the quilts in the book before I buy it! You did a wonderful job on this book - the quilts are so fun, I want to make them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...