1.30.2015

Ask and you shall receive...

I have been absolutely inundated with questions about Bobette's Christmas sampler so here you go:
I had sooooo many questions flooding in, so I searched online to no avail and then I had to contact Bobette for the info...

This pattern is called Be Merry and it's by the folks at Bits 'n Pieces.

It comes in several size options, however...

Bobette made the largest size but made it wider by adding in an extra snowman, snowflake and tree she told me. Now, this was made from Bobette's stash, so you're going to have to either ask the nice people at Bits 'n Pieces to make you a kit, or you can raid your own stash. I can tell you many of these prints were basics like the Moda Crackle and some Kansas Troubles basics, but there were a few Christmas-y prints thrown in here and there.

For better pictures of Bobette's quilt, you can visit the original post about her quilt here.

Now mind you, if you choose to make one of these quilts after seeing it here, don't forget that I would love to quilt it for you!!! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...