11.06.2013

Shipshewana Fabric Show

It's that time again. This is the Shipshewana Fabric Show that debuts all of the new fabrics from Quilt Market to the local region.

Coincidentally, I also get the joy of loving on new fabrics and quilts. I even made a couple!
So that's the Moda corner featuring most of the new lines. I think it's much better to look at than the dreary weather outside:
And this is my little section of the room:
Most of these are quilts from my book, Seamingly Scrappy, or from magazines. 
But here's the couple I made for the show:
This is my new version of Coinage featuring Bartholo-meow's Reef by Tim & Beck. The only adjustment I made to work with the bundle of fabric I was given was to make the accent sashing scrappy. I used a mixture of the green prints from the line and I think it turned out well. 
Also, I remade my Spun Sugar pattern on the Moda Bake Shop with the new Mill Book Series from Howard Marcus. It's completely different from the original. I also adjusted the borders on this one just adding a scrappy 6" border instead of the original design. It worked well with the Fat Quarter bundle I had. 

I'm posting from my iPod so I can't link these back to the original posts just yet, but give me a couple days and I'll be sure to do that. Please excuse me while I go love on new goodies. Which is your favorite new line?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...