11.10.2013

On Sale and a Sale!

Just popping in to let you know that I finally got Grammy Patches back from the printer and it is ready to ship! Yippee!
I feel kinda like a celebration and the fact that today is the Marine Corps. birthday and tomorrow is Veteran's Day seems fitting enough.

Now through Thursday night (11/14/13) enter the code VETERAN at the Ruby Blue Online Store to receive 20% off your entire order!!!

Remember that since it is Veteran's Day I will drop any orders placed between now and tomorrow in the mail Tuesday and please don't forget to thank any and all veterans you may encounter! I'm gonna be calling my favorite veteran tomorrow and asking him my own version of his favorite question - "Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, guess what day it is?!" :)

Semper Fi Marines and thank you to all the veterans for all that you have done and continue to do both here and around the world! I cannot thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...