3.13.2013

Sugar Spice & Lots of Nice!

Today I would like to introduce you to a friend of mine, Mandy, and her adorable new blog.

Mandy and I went to school together and now she's a mother of two, married to her High School Sweetheart, and one of the best baker/cooks you'll ever meet.

The coolest thing Mandy is trying to do now is incorporate all of those comfort food recipes with healthier non-processed twists not only for her health, but for her little kiddos as they grow up.

Please take a second and hop on over to Mandy's new blog Sugar Spice & Lots of Nice! and take a look around. Her recipes are great and I see her having the potential to be the next Pioneer Woman!

Honestly, she's real, down to earth, and will only have recipes that will call for items you probably have on hand. Please hop on over! You won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. She has great recipes!! Thanks for the referral - I am now following her too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I popped over she has wonderful recipes. I now follow her.

    ReplyDelete

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...