3.09.2013

Northcoast Needlers Guild

Earlier this week Mom and I traveled over to the West Side of Cleveland and talked with the ladies of the Northcoast Needlers Guild.
 Mom gave a trunk show of the Judy Niemeyer patterns that she has made and I gave a trunk show of quilts from my new book, Seamingly Scrappy.

Sorry I don't have any pictures from the trunk show itself, I was busy either chatting or holding quilts :)
 Then afterwards the ladies shopped and I signed some books!
Overall the night went well and I think everyone left a happy camper. Thank you so much for hosting us!

If you are interested in having us come to your Guild, please e-mail me at rubybluequilts (at) gmail (dot) com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...