11.28.2012

Family Time!

I took off the last few days and spent it with family and I have to say that was one of the best decisions I have made in a LONG time! The first day was Thanksgiving, so that was a given day off but I fretted all day whether to work or not on Friday. Then each day I got more relaxed and finally realized that Monday will be here soon enough.

After a couple family Thanksgiving dinners that were excellent, we spent Saturday with my Grandparents to celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary!

We had a great time with the whole family in town and we did some family photos prior to the dinner so as soon as I can I will share some of those when I get a chance.

Hope you all had a nice weekend and holiday. Sorry for the slight delay, having some issues with the blog here (it's not letting me post pictures right now for some reason) and I've been quilting up a storm. I'll post pictures as soon as it starts working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...