9.16.2012

Back from Retreat!

I'll post more about retreat later, but for a quick note I had a blast! I don't think I've ever quilted so much in such a small time and got so much accomplished.

I went with many projects, but here's how I made out:
* I finished two new Alphabet Stitchery quilt tops
* I put the borders on another massive quilt which will be a new pattern in the near future
* I started a charity quilt
* AND I got half of the rings done for my Bali Wedding Star!
I'm going to take a small break from this project so I can focus on other quilts and projects that need to be completed for upcoming shows and more Machine Quilting I need to do. Considering how fast this part of the quilt went, I should have no problems completing the Unit B (the other half of the rings) and then it's the melons and completing the blocks. It's going a lot faster than I imagined it would.

Back soon with more quilting and retreat updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...