8.14.2012

Machine Quilting: Snowflakes

Mom just got the shop Certified in Judy Niemeyer's patterns this past June. She is currently working on the new Technique of the Month from Judy and once she gets more done with it I will be sure to show you.

For now Mom made this version of the Winter Wonderland pattern by Judy.
 The picture above was before I quilted it. Below you can see some of the quilting.
 I used the same pattern that I used on this quilt, just smaller. It worked well to fill the small points around the snowflake.
I switched threads and tried a different design in the lighter parts of the snowflakes. I really like how it turned out. I was going for a starry nights inspiration. What do you think? I'll be back with more quilting pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...