6.15.2011

Psst...

Wanna know a secret?

Well first off I should be stuffing patterns right now but I've been watching The Voice (LOVE!) and checking emails since I'll be gone all day tomorrow.

And I should work out soon, especially after the Wildwood Quilt Guild picnic last night and Chinese tonight... but we won't go there right now...

But honestly, tomorrow is my first trip EVER to the NQA Show in Columbus! I'm so excited and it's going to be a really long day, but it'll be worth every second of it!

If you're going to be at the show I hope to see you there! I am charging my camera as I type this so I can take a ton of pictures and share them with you here!

That's it. I guess I gotta go work out now...bummer :) j/k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...