6.12.2011

The Latest On This End...

So, the two newest patterns will be ready to ship this week! Here's pictures as promised of the larger version of the Charmed Living Tote:
So the one on the left is the larger version compared to the smaller version on the right. They're both quite large, but the larger version is HUGE!!! It would be the perfect bag for a day at the beach or to haul a quilt around or something...
Or I was also thinking this could be a wonderful reversible bag if you made the lining out of lined fabrics that are more and more available these days to coordinate with the outer fabrics. you could have the lining out while at the beach and then flip it with the lining in to put all the soggy clothes in for the drive home. Just thinking...
And I'm planning to start a new project sometime soon (if the garden and weeds let me!) I wondered what you think of the fabrics and colors?
I love the paisley print in the stack above, but I'm a sucker for paisleys...
I'm not quite sure of the goldish one in the center there, but if I blend in a couple other prints it might not seem so bold. It's actually pretty neat and I didn't notice it til I got the fabric home - that piece fades from milk chocolate brown to gold.
It was all inspired by this piece here. I was looking for the newest and greatest three color quilt combination. I was so afraid of something too traditional or primitive, and I didn't want to do the same thing that's been done a hundred times over. Any guesses on what this might turn into?

Speaking of that, I need to go sew a bit before I have to cook dinner. I'm going down to the NQA Show in Columbus on Thursday, I've never been to it before and I'm so excited to go! I'll take tons of pictures and show them later this week.

Also, I'm going to be at Shipshewana in a couple weeks for a day with the Moda Bake Shop at the Farmstead Inn. If you're planning on attending, let me know and I'd love for you to come up and say Hi! I'll have all sorts of goodies there and it should be a fun time.

So, tonight's the first dinner with herbs straight from the garden - Fish Tacos with fresh salsa using some of the Cilantro from the herb garden. It smelled so good when I picked it! I can't wait to try it! I'll let you know how it went! Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...