4.25.2011

The Envelope Please...

Congrats to Dot!!! You have won the contest for the wedding quilt idea brain storm session what-cha-ma-call-it!!! Dot, you have an e-mail in your inbox, please send me your snail mail address and I will get your prize to you as soon as I can!

Thank you to all who gave advice and opinions on the subject. I'm still searching for that perfect pattern... maybe I will just have to draw one up!

Well, a storm's a brewing here... Soon I'm going to have to invest in pontoons and kayaks if this keeps up. So much for working in that garden... I'm just hoping the old saying is true "April Showers bring May Flowers". At this point I'm fearing all the wildflower seeds I planted last week have floated off to somewhere other than where I had planted them...

So, other than that I am sewing as we speak (had to take a small time out for dinner and catching up on e-mails) and hoping to sew much more tonight! Wish me luck!!!

Thanks again for all who participated and I'm hoping to have another recipe up tomorrow. I made this awesome new version of my family's Cheese Strata which is typical holiday breakfast/brunch food and I think I have to share. No pictures though, it was ssssooooooo good it all disappeared!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...