1.01.2011

Kicking it off...

How are you starting 2011? Well, over here the Hubbin and I have been way too in love with HGTV and DIY Network, and at Christmas got more tools and gift cards to Home Depot than we thought we knew what to do with. hehehe, silly us! Now we've been to the stores just about twice a week, we're going again tomorrow, all because...

We started painting my sewing room! I'm so excited I can't stand it! It's looking wonderful. I promise to show you once we have it back to normal and I'm not covered in paint. Isn't it funny though how one little update gets you looking at a multitude of other things. One of the purchases I plan to make tomorrow is this adorable light to switch out with the one currently in my sewing room. It's one of those mushroomy looking ones that just screams either the 90's or clearance sale at Home Depot. So I'm getting something fun and it will match my new paint scheme and curtains.

Also I will be getting another light to replace the one in our bedroom that happens to be the same mushroomy looking type. A few more updates are in the works and I might try my hand at canning soon. I got a bunch of stuff for it at Christmas too! I can't wait.

Once all is back in order I plan on sewing up a storm and sharing as much as I can with you. I'm not making resolutions this year, just planning on doing my best everyday. Somedays I know I will get more done, others if I get out of my pj's and do the dishes it shall suffice.

Hope you all had a great New Year's Eve and have a great 2011!

1 comment:

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...