12.26.2010

Merry Christmas!!!

So far the Hubbin and I have had a wonderful Christmas. We started out at my MIL's for fuzzy jama (pajama) Christmas Eve. It was my nephew's idea since as soon as it was over he could go right to sleep when he got home so Santa could come right away, but all the adults loved it too! The champagne was flowing, the food was excellent, and the array of cookies and cupcakes was awesome as usual!

Our next stop was my parents yesterday morning for Breakfast and Christmas. It was full of fun, laughs, and someone's crazy Chocolate Lab (My Mom's dog Hershey) wanting attention so she'd steal the present boxes and run off with them - it was so funny we couldn't stop laughing to yell at her to stop!

We came home and crashed, Ben's been playing his new Donkey Kong Wii game since then pretty much and I'm still handquilting. I have one last main project I gave myself a deadline to get it done by the end of the year and I'm this close!

I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday whether it was warm or cold, and may you have a Happy New Year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...