10.25.2010

Look what I just found!

I just spotted this version of my Charmed Living Topper pattern over at JEllen's house of fabric blog. If you live around North East Ohio, They are a new shop in Lyndhurst and Joyce, the owner, is a very sweet lady. I have yet to visit their shop myself (bad kid I know, but this sewing needs to get done somehow) but we met at a local show and I can't wait to get to the shop to see it in person. Thanks Joyce! It looks wonderful and just in time for Halloween. If you'd like to read more about JEllen's house of fabric or to see more of their Halloween version of the Charmed Living Topper, click here.

I have much more to tell you about, but it's going to have to wait until after work. Actually if I do not get off this computer soon I will be late so, we'll chat more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...