12.01.2009

I'm here...Really I am

Alright, I missed chatting, but I had many projects I worked on and had an awesome Thanksgiving so I was busy, were you? How was your Thanksgiving? I have to tell you about mine.



Here goes: I hosted my first ever Thanksgiving. It went so well, I'm still wondering if something went wrong and no one told me about it. My husband and I made an elaborate meal complete with turkey, ham, stuffing, rolls, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, roasted root veggies, gravy, broccoli gratin, and to top it off, my new favorite dessert...




Please let me introduce you to Pecan Pie Cheesecake. I got it out of Cuisine at Home Magazine's Holiday issue and it is to die for! I'm actually eating the last of it right now and don't want it to be over, but looking at my thighs reminds me why you only make one! I had to take a picture of it before the festivities began (and for fear that my husband wouldn't wait for everyone to come over first). I highly recommend it and plan on making it again in the future.

I will be finishing up the next pattern this week and plan to have it out to you very soon. I'm finalizing the pictures on the cover and then it will be off to the printers. I have been very busy with other patterns too, I have created and tested two more charm pack patterns and finished the project I have been handquilting for the last few months. All of these will be out hopefully in the next couple months, I will keep you posted with the progress.

Off to go feed the pups and get some quilting in before dinner, so take care, have a great rest of the week and stay out of the white stuff if you can. I'm planning if we do get it that I can stay in and work on binding after binding and catch up on my movies. Good night!

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...