7.11.2015

Crickets

Sorry I haven't posted, it's been a crazy week around here and as much as I love chatting with you all, I just haven't had enough energy at the end of the day, but don't worry; I have plenty more to share in the near future!

So, did you listen to Pat Sloan's Radio show earlier this week? I had such a nice time chatting with her, but I always do!

If you listened to the beginning of the show, for some weird reason my phone kept echoing everything Pat was saying. Right in the middle of the show instead of chatting with Pat, I'm instead talking with the technical guy at the radio station trying to figure out what's going on and testing my phones. We ended up having to switch phones completely and I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get it working so I can get back to chatting with Pat. I'm not going to lie, it was kinda stressful, but it's one of those situations where now looking back I can laugh and listening to the show afterward, Pat did a wonderful job "covering" me.

If you haven't listened to the show, you can listen to it on iTunes if you search for American Patchwork & Quilting Radio or you can visit Pat's website and scroll through the shows each week and listen to them right on your computer. She also has links on her website to download the shows onto your Android device and much much more for other players and devices too.

Head on over and get a chuckle if you haven't listened yet but now know the backstory.

Pat and I talked about:

My little cheat sheet for Precuts, you can find the original post here.

My newest book, Seems Like Scrappy.

And how I organize my stash, you can read more and see pictures here.

Have a great weekend, I'm off to get some quilting done and I will be back soon with more to share!

-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...