6.03.2015

Book-to-Precut Cheat Sheet

Alrighty. I have worked up this handy little cheat sheet contained all on one page for you. I used the chart I created for Seems Like Scrappy and left that on the right, while adding the same type of information about Seamingly Scrappy on the left.

If you missed the other post about this chart, basically I listed all of the projects from the book and which precut belongs to which quilt. It also has some other helpful information particularly for shop owners and teachers, but it's good information for everyone, so I wanted to share it here with you where you could print off your own copy.
Oh, and one other little detail I forgot to mention the other day, if you print this out and look at the column labeled "Great for Samples" - this line is pretty much specific for shop owners. I realize your time is precious and you all wish you had more time to sew... So if you want to make a sample but only have time to make one, make one with a star next to it!

Here is the link to the chart! I hope this helps you to streamline the information needed so you can concentrate more on creating a gorgeous quilt or two!

Don't forget, if you need anything, my contact information is at the top! Let me know if there's anything else I can help you out with and don't forget to send me pictures of your finished quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...