1.03.2015

More minis

I hope you all had a great time over the holidays. It was great yet crazy here and I completely underestimated my timing these last couple weeks. Granted getting the second part of my root canal done right before Christmas, My Hubby's little trip to the urgent care, and other family appointments took up way more time than I had anticipated, but oh well. 

I had this crazy notion that I would be able to quilt for days and get all sorts of quilts done... Uuuummmmm yeah, this is all I have to show for my efforts:
I loved the mini I made for my Schnitzel & Boo Mini Swap, so I made myself one. And when I was cutting out the pieces, I cut too many so I made a few extra spools for the backing. I love it and hope to baste it this morning so I can get it quilted soon. 
Here's the new mini next to the original. I love them both, but I have to get them quilted and send the one off...

I did however plan a new quilt or five and I was able to sort my stash a bit more and feel just a tad bit more organized. I still have some piles that need to find a new home so I can rearrange my room a bit, but all in due time. I'm in no rush at this point and every time I think about moving stuff around, I just want to see instead... It's the catch 22 of a quilter's life!

Well, I hope you all had a great 2014, and hope 2015 will be even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...