10.07.2014

Tidbits

I have gotten so much done, but yet have so much to do before I can share it! How rude of myself! 

Well first things first, I quilted up a couple minis this weekend including this adorable number:
I quilted this while my hubby was in the shower, that's it. I finished it just as he was finished. Why didn't I play with my walking foot more in the past?! So, since that was so much fun I quilted this mini when we got done running errands:
I can't show the front yet, but I had so much fun and stayed up way too late binding them both. 

I will have tutorials for both plus quilts soon, but I think I've officially come down with quilters elbow, so I'm pacing myself with sewing and clicking the mouse and all things that affect it. Just too much sewing and binding lately I guess. But also I want to link to printable PDF files for each tutorial which is something new for me and I want to do it right, so give me some time to figure it out and get pictures whenever it decides to quit raining here and I'll be back in the swing of things!

Alrighty, gotta go quilt before my elbow screams at me, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...