9.13.2014

Early morning

Right now I'm sitting here listening to the news and smelling my Hubbin's coffee. Thinking I should go get my own cup...

Things have been a little quiet here this week, I've been quilting and binding and fighting an allergy fog. I've wanted to write a blog post all week but I either fell asleep too early or slept in, but once again I'm learning that's okay. 

I used my awesome little calendar to do all of my quilting "work" this week and now I have the weekend to do some more fun sewing. 

I finished the top for my large plus quilt, I'm thinking about using a tanish back for it, but I'm also thinking about fading the back from darker to lighter tans. Thoughts???

I have a few bindings I need to catch up on and I'm thinking Sunday afternoon while watching football will be the perfect time to work on it. Or cut out another quilt... We will see :)

Anyway, I'm going to sew and hopefully have more to share here, I hope you have a great weekend! I'd love to hear what you're working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...