10.21.2013

Say it isn't so!

I regret to inform you that if you were planning to go to your nearest bookstore tomorrow to find the latest issue of Australian Quilters Companion, it won't be there. There seems to have been an issue with the printing and it has been delayed until December. However, if you are lucky enough to subscribe to the magazine you'll still get the new issue this month. It's only the news stand copies that are delayed :(

So what's a girl to do? I've been piecing some blocks for a new version of Woodland Sunset that I can't wait to show you! 

If I have any updates on the magazine's new release date, I will let you know as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...