10.13.2013

Happy Anniversary, Durby!

Now, I know that I've mentioned before that my publishers are awesome and I am so happy to be a part of their crafty family. Well, I was told of this tradition they have in the past and I completely forgot about it with Market coming up and just general business around here.

Last week I got an e-mail from Durby, the copywriter at Martingale, that she finally got her quilt for her 10 year anniversary with the company. How exciting is that?! The best part (for me personally) is that Durby chose her quilt from a pattern in MY BOOK!!!!
This is Durby when she received her amazing version of Coinage from Seamingly Scrappy. I love the colors they chose and that smile says it all! Congrats again, Durby! You can see this post on Martingale's Facebook page by clicking here. Go hop on over and wish Durby an awesome anniversary!

As I mentioned, this is a tradition throughout Martingale and you can read more about it here:

http://blog.shopmartingale.com/quilting-sewing/free-quilts-for-all-when-you-work-here-10-years/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...