5.15.2013

Machine Quilting: Waterfalls

Darlene made this version of Judy Niemeyer's Waterfalls for her niece as a graduation present.
 I love the colors! Darlene had her niece pick the colors, then she picked the quilt and showed her niece when the top was finished and she loves it!
 She asked for a bit of extra quilting so I quilted waves in each of the panels and the borders. Then to soften the black border some pebbles were added.
 It really does look like a waterfall now!
I love how the fireside on the back really shows the quilting. This quilt was a ton of fun to quilt and I know it will be treasured!

Thanks, Darlene! You amaze me with how many quilts you're getting done! Congrats! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...