5.12.2013

Almost Ready!

I'm almost finished packing for Spring Market and I'm super excited!
This year I will have my first booth and have a jam-packed schedule I wanted to share with you:

Thursday you can find me at Room B110/111 from 4:55-5:25 for a Schoolhouse Session. It should be an energy packed fun experience to learn more about my book, Seamingly Scrappy, and the Seamingly Scrappy Technique.

Friday you can find me at Brewer's booth #2214 at 11am for a book signing.

Sunday you can find me at Martingale's booth #1536 at 11:30am for a book signing.

Otherwise, you can always find me at my booth #2949 where I'll have several of the quilts from the book and a couple new stitchery patterns (I'll show those later this week).

I'm getting to that stage where I feel like I'm forgetting something and it's so sad because I haven't even finished packing yet...

Wish me luck and stop on by and say hi if you're coming to Spring Market!!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...