4.26.2013

Reunion, already?!

I'm getting together tonight to help plan my High School Reunion. I made a suggestion of what to do and somehow that landed me on the organizing committee...

But alas, we're planning on several things like a family day maybe at a park, an adults night at a local winery and an epic rat ball game...

So in lies the question. Growing up we had three main choices of what to do each day in gym class - kickball, dodgeball, or rat ball. Rat ball basically is a combination of the other two. We're having fun remembering the rules and planning this game, but we came to the conclusion nobody besides people that went to our school know what it is!

So, do you know of or have you heard of rat ball before? We think our gym teacher may have made it up.

I can't believe it's been 10 years and as much as this game excites me, I'm also afraid it's been 10 years and we're not as young as we once were. Paramedics better be on hand. Guess it's a good thing so many alumni are nurses!

This should be interesting :)

1 comment:

  1. I was getting ready to google rat ball when you mentioned it wasn't wildly popular...never heard of it in western PA!

    ReplyDelete

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...