2.14.2013

Shipshewana Spring

I have to say the trip I look forward to each time is when I get to head over to Shipshewana and be surrounded by all things quilty. It's a neat little town and it just feels like my home away from home.
 We arrived on Tuesday and got the booth all set up. You may notice here a new version of Tiny Bits using Oink A Doodle Moo and a new Aura, both from the book, made out of Honey Honey from Kate Spain with a dark background. (So sorry I don't have better pictures yet, I completely forgot to get good pictures and sent the quilt off to the quilt shop, but I'm heading there later and I'll get pictures I swear!)
 I borrowed this bench from just outside the room and used it for Sonesta and Alphabet Stitchery: Sea Creatures.
 We had all sorts of new fabrics from Moda on display including many Christmas, Fall and Halloween lines. The back wall of quilts had a stained glass effect since it was so sunny outside.
 Also, we had all sorts of projects from the Moda Bake Shop including a version of my Wiggly Whimsy pattern in the new Boo Crew line from Sweetwater. It's so cute! The show was good as usual and as good as it is to get away, it was good to get home and back to work.
 I came home last night to this precious face!
And yes, this is THE face that I just love. This was actually the "you're standing in the kitchen and it's almost time to eat but you're not getting any food in my bowl just yet" face. Love this pup!

Last little note for the day, I just got word my books are on their way so as soon as I get them I will Herby Hancock those and send them out to those of you that preordered copies! How exciting!

Have a great Valentine's Day and I'll be back soon with more exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...