2.17.2013

Machine Quilting: Wreath & Beach

I know it's sort of a weird combination, but Nancy is in the process of finishing all of those projects she started or collected over the years and seems to be getting great progress done.
 Isn't this wreath great? Nancy chose some amazing fabrics too.
I quilted swirls all over the background and borders. 

 Then I added texture to the wreath itself and quilted in some details on the bow. The center of the bow also had this cool 3D element. This should make a great decoration later this year.
 The other quilt Nancy had ready was this fun star with beach themed prints.
The border fabric had these fruit themed beach gals that were too precious.

Thanks Nancy! I'll be working on more quilts later this week. I'll show you more quilting pictures as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...