12.12.2012

Machine Quilting: Christmas Cardinals

Nancy is a part of the Marti & Me Club at Cottonpicker's Quilt Shop. One of the more recent projects her group was introduced to were the Interlocking Hexagons and she chose these fabrics to make it with:
 The colors and textures she chose work so well with the cardinal fabric within the blocks.
I tried a new design on this quilt and it's becoming one of my new favorites (disclaimer: every week it seems I have a "new favorite"). This design is simple yet elegant which I foresee working well in the future for "non-gender specific" quilts. You know, the one for a couple or maybe even for a guy that you don't exactly want paisleys and flowers quilting...

Nancy did a great job on this quilt and I believe she's going to get the binding done just in time for the Holidays. Thanks, Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...