12.29.2012

Machine Quilting: Chevrons!!!

When Chris brought me this quilt I totally fell head over heels in love with the fabrics. Red is my favorite color! To be completely honest I didn't quite remember the design of the quilt until I started to load it on the quilting machine and I fell in love with this quilt all over again!
 See what I mean?! I really am thinking about making myself a quilt like this! I LOVE the fabrics. Chris used Mama Said Sew by Moda for this quilt. The pattern she used is a free pattern on the Moda Bake Shop called Patchwork Chevrons. You can go straight to the instructions by clicking here.
Chris is giving this quilt to her 13 year old son as a present. When I found out who it was going to, these pointy swirls seemed like the perfect fit. They're juvenile enough for his age now, but will grow with him through the years.

I had an absolute blast quilting this and I can't thank Chris enough for not only letting me quilt it for her, but giving me yet another quilt on my ever growing to-make list! Thanks a bunch!

Don't forget my book is available for preorder, click here to head over to my shop to reserve your copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...