7.04.2012

Gosh darn squirrels!

Last night as I was cooking dinner, I had the curtain half drawn back going out from the dining room to the back yard. Duncan was sitting there ad all of a sudden started whining. Not his typical whine, not the in pain whine, just weird.

Finally I looked over to see this:
 I don't know if he's just brave?
 Or if he has a death wish...
But at least he's cleaning up all those pesky helicopters! I thought this was too funny. (Oh, and sorry for the dirty window, yuck! I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend)

Shortly after I took these photos a commercial on the TV rang the doorbell (isn't that the most annoying sound for a dog owner?) and off the dogs ran barking to the front door. I went and peeked out the back door and sure enough the little guy was still out there munching away. Not scared one little bit. We'll see how he does the rest of the summer and through the fall and winter.

I don't mind him if he stays out of my garden. The rabbit however I'm not too fond of right now because almost all of the hostas my M-I-L gave me this spring are gone. He obviously figured I gave him a nice buffet rather than attempting to plant a flower bed...

1 comment:

  1. There's a product out called Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellant that you spray on your plants and it's supposed to keep them away. They don't like the smell, so they don't ever eat the plants. So far they've stayed away from my vegetables this year.

    ReplyDelete

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...