6.17.2012

Happy Father's Day!!!

Today Ben and I spent some quality time with our nephew whose father kinda isn't available right now. Shawn is almost 9 years old and a really good kid.

We had other plans but storms rolling through the area squashed those so we went bowling! It was fun and I haven't laughed as much as I did today in a while. But can you blame me when you're bowling with these two? There's just a small difference in their techniques (okay, a big difference) and it made me laugh.
Shawn's bowling style is well, unique to say the least. But you know what? He beat me in the second game. The throws that didn't immediately go in the gutter were pretty awesome down the lane.
Ben however used to be on a bowling league back in the day before we were together. In the ten plus years we've been together we've only been bowling three times including today, but he's still got it! This wasn't the most dramatic hook throw he made, but it's the only one I got on video. He even threw out the idea of the two of us joining a league... We'll see.

Hope you all had a great Father's Day! I had so much fun today, maybe fishing will be just as entertaining with Shawn when we actually get to go.

1 comment:

  1. Cute videos. Bowling and fishing ARE a LOT of FUN. DO it!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...