1.25.2012

Machine Quilting

I met a gentleman named Richard recently and he asked me to make him a king size quilt.
 He just wanted a solid fabric on both the top and bottom quilted with an all-over design.
I quilted it with a slightly darker thread than the fabric which really sets off the quilting.

Thanks Richard for letting me quilt this for you! I hope to show you more quilting here in the near future. Mom and I are gearing up with samples for the Farmpark Show Vendor's Weekend. I plan on quilting quite a bit over the next month or so.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is beautiful! I think it was a wonderful idea. It really brings out the work you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job on the quilting! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...