12.31.2011

The Recap...

Is anyone else completely baffled that tonight is the end of 2011? This year was wonderful and more than I ever could have imagined, but even though I'm sad to see it go, I'm excited for 2012 to come.

So, this year was full of wonerful things, here's a list of highlights:

I started off the year posting on the Moda Bake Shop with a recipe for scarves, and added a few more tutorials later on.
I went to some new places:
 I went to Shipshewana a time or two
 I went to the NQA Show for the first time
 Ben and I went to the Western Caribbean with some friends!
And Mom and I made the trek to Holmes County, Ohio for a couple days

I was featured in a couple magazines:
 June 2011 Issue - turn it over to find:
 My quilt!!!!!
And the back cover of Perfect for Precuts had the Moda Bake Shop ad that included my quilt!

I made some new quilt patterns:
 Charmed Living Casaba
 Charmed Living Tote
 Sciuridae
 Cake Topper
 Alphabet Stitchery: Farm Animals
 Alphabet Stitchery: Bugs Bugs Bugs
Alphabet Stitchery: Noah's Ark

I was entertained by some critters in my tree:

Even these three little ones
Currently nobody is residing in the tree, but winter hasn't truly hit yet...

I did some quilting:









 And I started a new feature to the blog:
Back to Basics!!!

So, whew, I'm exhausted. Looking back I can't believe I got all that accomplished!

I'm looking forward to some exciting things in 2012 including more topics in the Back to Basics tutorials, a new Moda Bake Shop recipe (coming very soon!), more travels, new patterns, and who knows what else!

But I could not have done it without all of you. The encouragement and support I get from all of those that comment, e-mail, follow my blog, or I meet when I'm out and about make this so much more rewarding than I ever thought possible! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

So here's a farewell to 2011 and hello to 2012! See you in the new year!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...