8.30.2011

Bake Shop Time Again!!!

Hop on over to the Moda Bake Shop, to see my latest recipe featuring a Fat Quarter Bundle of Mirage Batiks!

If you've never been here to visit before, Welcome!!! I've got all sorts of crazy things going on, a little Challenge from my Guild I'm working on, my garden is churning out tomatoes at a record pace, my dog likes to play in the tub, and some quilting things worked in every so often.

Plus, it's almost that time - my favorite time of year for cooking - FALL!!! It means chili and soups and casseroles and all that goodness. (I already have 2 batches of veggies prepped and ready in the freezer for the first pots of chili :] You can find the recipe for chili and other goodies by clicking on the tutorials tab at the top of the page)

I also have my own line of patterns available at quilt shops all across the country, you can check each one of those out by clicking on the Patterns tab at the top of the page. Let me know what you think of the Dueling Personalities Quilts... I'm so interested to see what kind of quilting personality you all have! Mine changes alot! Mostly with the seasons or depending on which style quilt I'm working on!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back soon so we can chat some more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...