Contest is now closed, thank you to all who entered!
So, today is my birthday.... Happy Birthday to me! (Sorry, it's that whole Leo thing...) But there's good news for you... Keep reading....
Tomorrow I will be heading down to Holmes County, Ohio, one of the largest Amish communities, to work with the wonderful Moda/United Notions group. I will be demoing the Sewline products (quite divine if I do say so myself). If you are a shop owner planning on attending the show (sorry, not open to the public) stop on by and introduce yourself.
I will also have some of my Moda Bake Shop recipes there and some of the latest goodies from Ruby Blue...
Sew Sweet Quilt Shop in Brunswick, MO. Jessica contacted me about doing a trunk show of my quilts and I'm happy to say they are on their way!!!
The trunk show will be running the month of August and if you are a member of the Pecan Valley Quilt Guild they are to be making an appearance at your next meeting!!!Stop on over, check them out and let me know what you think.
If any other quilt shops would be interested in doing a trunk show, please let me know and I'd love to work something out with you...
Now, onto the good part:
To celebrate my birthday, I'd like to celebrate with you all. There's four ways to enter the drawing...
1. Guess my favorite cake of all time... (I didn't say it was easy...)
2. Guess what fabric you think I'm working with at the moment... (little easier)
3. Name your favorite Ruby Blue pattern (bit easier)
3. Link this giveaway on your blog or facebook or both and comment here to let me know you did so (very easy)
Leave a comment for each answer and all correct answers will be entered into the drawing...
The giveaway will be open through August 2nd, and 2, yes 2, lucky winners each will receive:
* A Charm Pack
* Their choice of Charmed Living Series pattern
* Their choice of 2 other Ruby Blue Patterns
* AND Their favorite candy bar (for energy to sew with...)
I cannot wait to read your guesses... Good Luck and I will be back shortly. So I've spread the word, now it's your turn...