3.25.2011

Slight Delay

I just got back in town. From where you ask? PARIS!!! It was wonderful, but we were supposed to be home yesterday...

Well, our flight to Toronto from Paris was delayed 3 hours.

Which meant we missed our flight to Cleveland by half an hour.

Which meant we stayed an extra night in a hotel away from home...

But now we're home with the dogs trying to figure out what to cook for dinner. I thought I would post some of the 900+ pictures I took, but jetlag is starting to hit so I'll post more later, make that lots of laters. It's going to be a mini series of sorts.

Sorry for the rambling, let me get some sleep and we'll chat more later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...