9.13.2010

I shouldn't be on here...

I really should be quilting, I'm so close to finishing the rows for my big Big BIG quilt. And then I need to clip and press all of them, put them together, clip and press again. And then add borders - if I make it that far. This quilt will finish at 98" square and it's the first quilt I am trying the Jo Morton clipping trick (if you haven't tried it yet - alot more time spent in the prep work, but the results and accuracy are well worth the effort!) I'm really enjoying it, but it's taking a bit longer than expected.

I've still been reading the Benni Harper series by Earlene Fowler. I love them and on my nights when I've worked all day and been running myself ragged, these books are my saving grace and they keep me sane at the end of the day. However, even though I love them so, some nights when I have to choose between quilting or reading I usually opt for reading. I quilt so much better during the day and need a relaxing distraction to finish off my day.

So that's my current issue - I should be quilting, but tomorrow morning I can get so much more done in a big block of time - and I wanted to chat with all of you so that's why I'm on here - and once I get done it'll be too dark and late to do anything else so I'll probably start my new book! See how that goes :]

So besides working on this project, actual work and the occassional date night with my Hubbin, that's about all I've been up to. What have you been up to? I'd love to find out! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...