12.03.2014

A little late to the party...

I know I'm behind on posting this one, but better late than never!
I am so honored to have a block featured in Quiltmaker's 100 Designer Blocks Volume 10! That means there are 1,000 different designer blocks!!! It's an amazing achievement and I'm glad to be a part of it!
You can find my block #991 Sea Glitz in this issue. It's my second time being part of this publication and I can't tell you how much I love this block. It looks complex, but it's really easy and is packed with personality. 

I'm actually working on a new version of this block now and will show it soon, well, soon as in quilter terms, which means I can't show you yet, but trust me, the wait will be worth it!

Stop on back later today for another exciting announcement and hopefully some quilt pictures tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...