11.07.2014

Updates

Hey there! I've got a few updates to share before I get going today. Usually I've been starting or ending my days like this:
Ben and I have been working out and I've gotten back into running and that's been my main priority each day. So if I haven't blogged... It's probably because I ran and ran out of energy in the process. 

Other than that I'm packing up the car and hope to see you at the Common Threads Quilting Guild Quilt Show this weekend. We will be setting up today but the show will go on both Saturday and Sunday and I will be speaking at 2:30 both days. Here's the info about the show:
I hope to see you there!

Also, I just got notice that my latest block for Quiltmaker's 100 Deisgner Blocks is Number 991!
This issue is Volume 10 which means there are 1,000 different blocks out there from designers. How awesome! This issue should be on newsstands soon, so keep an eye out when you head to the store!

Other than that, quick reminder that I only have a couple spots left for Christmas quilting, you need to reserve your spot today if you want your quilt back in time for Christmas!!! Please email me at rubybluequilts (at) gmail (dot) com to reserve your spot. I may not respond until later today after I'm done setting up at the show, but I can answer any questions you might have too. 

I think that about covers it all for today! I hope to see you at the show this weekend if you're in the area, and if not, I hope you get a ton of sewing done! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...