11.17.2014

Trying...

Just wanted to pop in and give my yearly prior-to-the-holidays winter weather speech. For my long arm customers, please know that I will try my best to get your quilts back to you as soon as I can, however with winter weather forecasts, I may not always be able to go out and quilt. I go from one home to another and if it's not dire for me to drive in yucky weather, I won't. For instance, this weekend we got about a foot of snow, some melted, but today they're calling for another 3"-6" and tonight into tomorrow we could get another 8"-12" of lake effect snow on top of what's already on the ground. Winter hit here last week and it hit hard, so please be considerate if your quilts are slightly delayed in getting back to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me or call. I will do the best I can to get everything done in a timely manner and I hope you understand. 

Also, at this time I am booked for 2014 and will start to book for 2015. I'm planning on posting a calendar with open dates to book in advance, so check back soon for that. I want to try this a little different this year so I can try to find balance a little easier. I already know this upcoming year will be busy with my newest book being released, so this is the beginning step towards balance and organization. If you are interested in reserving a spot, please contact me at rubybluequilts (at) gmail (dot) com. I will chat more about this soon once I get the calendar posted, but keep this in mind for the future. 

That should do it for today, I'm going to attempt to quilt before this front turns into the lake effect stuff later on, and probably hibernate tomorrow. Have a great day and stay warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...