9.03.2014

WIP Report

I had all of these grand plans to quilt like a mad woman over the weekend and yeah... Not so much. 

The Hubby and I took a day and went to the local fair and then it was cleaning and grocery shopping and not fun stuff, followed by a super lazy day and I'm learning that's okay!

I did get some sewing done, just not as much as I was hoping but I can't show you my big progress. It's a secret for now, but I did work a bit on this one:
It's not done yet, but hopefully will be soon. I've been using it as my odds and ends project between other seams. 
So far I'm working on row 4! Only a bunch more to go. When I do work on it, it does go quickly, I feel an all nighter sewing night coming up :)
And this is the rest of the stack waiting patiently. By the way, thank you all for the quilt love. This one will be fun once it's done and I'm eager to finish (if you couldn't tell). I'm so happy I switched the colors around but I'm already collecting fabrics for  another version. And maybe a mini. But time will tell. 

Happy sewing and hopefully I'll have more to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...