3.17.2014

Yoohoo Helloooooooo!

Goodness gracious. I don't know if you feel like I fell off the face of the earth but I sure do. Sorry about that. It has been CRAZY here. It's been the start of the quilt shows and our traveling schedule so Mom and I have been in Indiana and we just got back from Quilt Camp with Peg Bingham in West Virginia last night (it was a blast, if you can go, you should!) and we had the Farmpark Show which is the largest local show and the first one of the year. On top of that I have been quilting like mad and working on several quilts of my own so if I turn into a hermit over the next few weeks and look like Gollum if you see me at the grocery store, you know why.

Honestly traveling is one of my favorite parts of this job and we get to meet so many people. Actually tonight I'm packing up the car and heading to the west side of Cleveland to talk to the Common Thread Quilt Guild and have fun with those ladies.

I hate to post with no pictures, but I swear there are some coming. Many of the quilts I have been feverishly working on are secret projects for myself and my customers, but a few of them will let me post pictures here soon. That is if I remember to bring the camera home to upload the pictures on the computer too :/

So anywho I'm here and I can't wait to share all of the goodies I'm working on. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...