9.14.2013

It came!!!

Well, a couple things really. First off, the 2014 That Patchwork Place Calendar is here!
And my quilt, Woodland Sunset, is the quilt featured during the month of October!
It's such an honor to be part of this amazing group and this made my day, seriously...

Because otherwise the other thing that came was the weekend for my high school reunion. The whole weekend is full of events that started last night with an epic ratball game. After which many of us realize we are no longer 12, are out of shape, and we are hurting greatly today, but it was so worth it! 

We ended up with one sprained ankle, one cut above an eye from a tremendous slide into a base and many other yet to be determined injuries. 

I thought about it this morning as my hip is absolutely killing me and I realized something. When we were fit and younger, we only played this game for half an hour-ish... Now ten years later we played for two plus hours pretty hardcore and within that time we started to feel our age. 

We had a great time and plan on doing it again, but for tonight we're getting ready to go nurse our wounds over some vino at a local winery. It is much needed and you'll be able to tell who played last night, just look for the people hobbling and limping about!  I'll post more soon when pictures and videos get shared! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...