4.20.2013

Podcast Posted

So sorry for the delay, I was waiting on pins and needles...

The podcast for the Mark Lipinski Creative Mojo Radio Show I was on earlier this week is finally up and running. If you'd like to listen to the entire show, kudos to you, but if you'd like to hear my half hour-ish interview, it starts around minute 18. You can listen to the radio show by clicking here. You can find the link to listen on the top right hand side of the page, just click on the 4/17 show and you're all set.

I listened to it myself last night and it's always interesting to hear yourself. I think the most interesting detail of this all is when I hear myself in the podcast, I think I sound like my Hubbin's step-sister. Granted it could be because I'm on the phone with the radio station who's on the phone with Nessa, the host. It's like a double phone thing, but I don't think I sound like me when I talk...

But alas, the post is up and I need to go bundle up today. The weather has been really weird here the last few days... Thursday we reached a high of 84 degrees followed by the temperatures plummeting all day Friday into the 30's and today they're calling for a rain/snow mix all day. Gotta love spring in NE Ohio! I'm just hoping my flowers will be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...